Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Is this how the Others live?

I easily forgot what it was like to be a normal person. Go to work, get off work at 5, have endless amounts of time to do things rather than homework...what a novel way to live! Tonight I was out the door at 5pm on the dot. The traffic God was with me and I made it home in 35-40 minutes rather than my normal hour or so. I had a glass of wine, talked to my dad, went to 3 stores, unloaded all my loot, had supper and took out the garbage all before 8:20 tonight! When I got done, I felt lonely for the computer since it has been a full 2 or 2.5 hours since I had last checked my work email or school stuff so I logged in. An hour later, I am still on it blogging. Time to get ready for bed. I have 3 new books plus the one I am reading and two new magazines. Ahh...I feel like I am on vacation even though I am not!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger Jess said...

No, the "others" spend their spare time kidnapping crash victims and submitting them to random tests of mental and physical stress.

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

shh! the others will hear you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home