Monday, October 16, 2006

Unofficially done

I have submitted the last of my gradeable assignments except my weekly message board posts. The good news is the remaining four are pre-written and waiting to be posted. Then it is just responding to peers and I am officially done. The anticipation of my last assignment grades and final ok on my EPP are killing me. I know I did well but it is nice when it is final. Then I can officially relax.

So, in the spirit of starting exercising once I am done with school...I am starting early by taking the hound for a walk right now. My computer time will be much less going forward but hopefully that means I have more interesting things to blog about.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Yeah! You're done! When do you get the final feedback?

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Classes end on the 31st and final grades post on November 6th but I will know as soon as my teachers enter their grades (which should be before the 31st since we don't have any homework due that week). My EPP is up for grabs. They claim before the term ends but it depends on how busy the chair is. I have this overwhelming sense of accomplishment and joy right now! Yippee...I survived!

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

congrat-a-ulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home