Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Ankle Update and Observation

My ankle is starting to feel a little better. I have chosen to skip the doctor unless it rears it's ugly head again. I figure I won't push it and wait until Monday to jump back on the running wagon.

My observation has been that with over a week off of running, I am a crabby bitch who gets annoyed with a lot of things. Clearly the health benefits of torture; I mean exercise, were making a difference. Currently I feel like a fat slob although the scale hasn't moved upwards and as I mentioned, everything annoys me. It's not "that time of the month" so I know it's my lack of movement. Darn all those doctors and clinical studies. They are correct, exercise does help mentally and physically.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I know you want to avoid the dr. like the plague, but be careful easing back to it. Swelling is a really bad sign, and if it hurts again, don't hesitate to suck it up and GO to a dr!

And, yeah, the mental benefits of exercise are amazing -- it is THE reason I run!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home