Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Run Time

I missed my run last Wednesday waiting for the door inspector. Monday I missed my run because I was out of town and had no intention of running there or when I got home. I did do a ton of beach walking and shopping so that should count for something.

Today I left in a huff over the door inspection (getting a time frame is like chasing a pot of gold without a rainbow). I had my best run yet. Not too shabby! My goal with the Couch to 5K program was to be able to run a 5K and hopefully in about 30 minutes. With less than a week to go, I think I can do it! Let's just hope I don't get stuck doing too much bobbing and weaving and I don't let the crowd pace me too fast.

MileTimeChangeAvg Pace
1
*Fastest
9:13--9'13"/mi
2
19:04+ 0:38 (-7%)9'51"/mi
3
29:04+ 0:09 (-2%)10'00"/mi

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Definitely you can run a sub 30 5K with times like that! You're turning into a speedster!

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Erika . . . with a K said...

Yea that's awesome time!! You will do great and find that running 5ks are truly addicting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home