Monday, October 22, 2012

Return to Normal

After 10 days without Ryan, we have now returned to normal. The boys were so excited to have him home. Neither one could get enough daddy time yesterday.

I don't know who was more excited for Ryan to shave his beard, me or him. It was gone before 9am. Miller didn't really care and Mason watched but wasn't really interested in the transformation either.

In running news, we had some cooler weather this morning. It was about 71 instead of 81 when I headed out this morning. It was a nice change but I didn't run any faster. I still sweat like a cool glass of lemonade on a hot summer day but at least I didn't feel like I was going to burst into flames. No complaints here.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

It's nice to have the Dads home. How did you manage a Chicago trip in the midst of all that?!

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Luckily I convinced my parents a trip to visit the kids would be in their best interest so I could keep my job and secure their social security payments for another month.

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad it's all returned to normal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home