Monday, August 29, 2011

Zero Progress

I had my 39 week check up today. Zero progress. With Miller, I am pretty sure I had some movement around 36-37 weeks because I delivered a week early and remember a week or two of being slightly dialated. I had a hunch this one was going to be stubborn. So, the plan is to go in a week from tomorrow on my due date if I haven't had the baby yet. I will get an ultrasound to see how he's doing and how much room he has. If all is well, we will schedule an induction. If he's not happy, they are going to admit me that day.

I am overly frustrated because I am uncomfortable no matter what position I am in. I feel very hormonal and just want to get to the next phase. Hopefully some of my eviction notice conversations with the kid will start to work and he will pack up and move on out.

It's good on the work front because it means I have more time to get some stuff done and my leave will push closer and closer to covering Thanksgiving. The only downer is more and more work keeps coming in and I keep trying to deflect.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That was exactly what happened to me: U/S, exam, etc on Caleb's due date, then the scheduled induction...and then he came of his own accord!

Hope your little muppet decides to come before then, but if not, there IS an end in sight!

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Some people just dont take the eviction nOtice seriously unless there is police presence. Maybe Miller could act out something with Captain America. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home