Sunday, August 14, 2011

Morning Person?

I used to be a morning person. I could pretty much wake up and be functional at any time. I didn't need time to come around and chipper up. Not so much anymore. I think this may be the reason:

Between the hours of 9:45pm and 2:00am I....
  • Went to the bathroom at least 3 or 4 times.
  • Yelled at the dog to go back to sleep 2 times.
  • Eventually got up and took the dog outside.
  • Yelled at Ryan to quit snoring 3 times.
  • Got up and checked out the drama the cat was causing in the baby's room.
  • Got up and found some water that never made it to my nightstand.
After 2am my hips hurt so bad that all I wanted to do was sleep in a position that didn't scrunch my belly or hurt. I couldn't find that position so once 6am rolled around and the dog wanted breakfast and to go out, I was not having it. Then of course, Miller wanted to get up. Ryan did get up with them but left Jazzy outside who kept asking to come in. I refused to get up and let her in. So I tossed and turned some more. Next thing you know, I have an adorbable little boy asking me to take him to Dunkin Donuts.

I know I will get less sleep with the baby but for some reason, I don't think it can get much worse than my current state. At least I should be able to find some comfort and sleep for a solid couple hours without waking up.

For some, all they would need is their cup of coffee to snap into the day. That's really not working for me. I just want a nap and my sleep headache to go away. Thank goodness it's the weekend and  I can take a snooze this afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That certainly doesn't sound very restful! Hopefully you get an afternoon nap!

I just have to gently push Jerry, and he rolls over when he's snoring.

 
At 6:02 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Nights like that are not fun for sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home