Friday, August 19, 2011

Photo Update

There has been a lot going on lately so I will keep the words to a minimum and share some pics instead. To go with all of these there have been skate board park trips, book store trips, race track trips, a big boy haircut at a salon instead of the back porch, Norah's 2nd birthday party, Rylee starting school with Miller,pool time and I am sure other adventures I am forgetting to name.

Ryan and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary.


 I was 36 weeks pregnant that week.


Miller went bowling for the first time.


 He had fun.


Jazzy thinks she is helping me work most days. She's really in the way but I at least got her to move a little bit to the side of my stuff.


Captain America has moved in to our house. Although, something tells me this is a cross between Capt. America and safari man.



3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM , Blogger Jess said...

All good pics!

You've got to post some of the baby's room! That, or I should just make the 3 mile trip over to see it! :)

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Erin said...

LOL! Come over. By the time I post one, the kid will be 2. Seriously though, I started organizing bottles and crap today which meant tearing apart the house to find it all because I had a missing component I knew existed. The house looks like a bomb went off.

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I vote baby room pics too!

Those were great pics. I especially love the profile pic of you. It's kind of amazing pregnant women can stand up at all when you see those shots. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home