Monday, July 11, 2011

32 Week Check-Up = Check

Ah, home stretch here I come. I had my 32 week check-up today and all was well. I finally met another doctor at the practice. He was pretty nice and friendly. He seemed to be a little calmer than my regular doctor and he was on time. Two positives for him.

When asked if I had any concerns, I mentioned I haven't gained any weight from my last visit. I was fully anticipating the pound a week theory from here on out. He said "You might not gain too much more. I am not worried about it. You will probably be thankful afterwards when it's time to lose it." Holy crap...did a doctor really say that?!?!

He also told me that I shouldn't be afraid to push jr's feet down when he kicks me in the ribs. I said don't worry, I push on him quite a bit. He said some women are scared to move them. Really? Not me, I push on this kid all the time moving him here and there trying to find comfort.

He's also head down (which I figured by the feet in the ribs thing). No swelling in my ankles or feet. He said to keep doing what I am doing. For Ryan that means 2 more months of me complaining about how uncomfortable I am.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad you had good check up!

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I can't wait to get back to FL to see you and soon to be baby. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home