Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good Planning

I mentioned a few posts ago after my Dr.'s appt. I stopped at Walgreen's for iron pills and a refill on Tums. Good thing. My heart burn is in full effect. I need to tough it out a few more days (next appt is Monday). I need to ask for something stronger just like I did with Miller. I know I can take something, I just can't remember what I bought last time. I think I have taken a full days supply of Tums in the last 4 hours. Nothing helps. (yes, eat smaller portions more frequently, make sure it's dull and boring, dairy to coat your stomach...check check check.)

I hate to curse my bladder but this whole foot in the ribs things isn't helping the heart burn one bit. Move down little buddy. Mommy would like to have at least a few days free of heart burn, constipation, back, belly or boob aches and possibly sleep more than a 2-3 hour stretch. Is that too much to ask? I mean, I already know what I am in for and any symptom relief between now and delivery would be appreciated. I need to check back on my previous blogs and see if Miller gave me such a hard time at the same point in my pregnancy or if this one is just a bugger. Sorry for the complaining; I had to get it off my chest (or should I say out of my throat?).

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I never had heart burn with Rylee - that sucks that you are having it again. I hope you get something to make you feel better soon.

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger Jess said...

The heartburn does suck, but the consolation is that it's short term. I know it feels like forever right now, but once he's delivered, it'll be gone!

 
At 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend the Beek n' Squeak diet of blan blan blan! with lots of ice cream. I've kicked the heartburn momentarily, but have also given up bending or sitting up without assistance. I'm waking up at night like a roach on my back and can't flip without help. So, feeling decent, but worthless! let's talk soon. SQKR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home