Friday, April 01, 2011

Finally Friday

Yesterday felt like a Monday so thank goodness today is Friday! I can't seem to shake the cough I picked up in Tulsa and now have a full blown runny nose to go with it. Ick.

Miller has had a rough week at school. He's in a "not listening" phase and is rebelling about potty training at school. We are going to have to buy him new shoes since his smell like pee. They have been washed but I think it's a combo of cheap man made material and urine. They don't mix. I think he's been fighting a cold (he's had a little runny nose) and he hasn't been going to sleep at a normal time. He's been challenging us with staying up later than normal and won't go to sleep at a decent time. His teacher thinks he's bored in her classroom. He's supposed to move up in May. Maybe they will let him go earlier since this seems to be his pattern. His birthday just doesn't mix with his readiness.

Let's hope today he does better. He went to bed at his normal time and fell asleep rather quickly. He appeared to be in a good mood this morning too. Plus, who doesn't love Fridays with Tumble Bears as part of his schedule?

I have a lot to do and need to get to a store to finalize my baby shower hosting duties. Then it's cleaning, cooking, and baking time. Too bad I have to actually work today. It would be nice to play hookie but I need my days for maternity leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home