Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trains, Ponies, and Yard Work

Miller woke up Saturday asking to finish watching the pirate movie (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Ryan asked "Did you forget about ponies and choo choo trains?" A quick "Oh yeah, trains and pony rides!" confirmed the little one was focused on the wrong thing and then itching to go. So, we packed up and headed to a local park that offers train rides and pony rides. It was our first time but we met Rylee and Norah there who had become pros at the process. Needless to say, I overheard Miller say to Ryan "Let's go faster!" while on the horse. I don't think Charlie had a faster speed than slow. Here are a few pics:



After the fun we stopped at Panera for lunch. Then Miller and I opted for a nap. Ryan played with his race car but then started some more landscaping, or should I say clearing?




2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Ryan was busy during naptime! We all crashed out.

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I think we were pretty lazy too. Well, Rylee and I anyway. Jon was probably projecting.

lg;holhfg;b;;;yn
from Rylee :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home