Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy at Work

The pace at work has picked up for me and I am actually excited about it. I have more to do with the two schools we are partnering with (getting them set up) and my peer had to take a few days off unexpectedly. So, that means I was tossed into the fire on a few things. I am actually doing pretty well on most of it but there are a few things that I am totally lost about. It drives me nuts I can't figure them out on my own and I have to ask for help.

The traveling took it's toll on me. I picked up a sore throat (which at first I thought was from puking and drier air). I hope it goes away soon. I just want to get over the hump and have some energy.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I'm all sniffly today too -- not sure if it's allergies or a cold.

Good luck with the new workload.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home