Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seriously?

Today was one of "those" days. I drugged up last night and slept pretty good. Miller woke us up at 5:30, he peed in his bed. Luckily Ryan got up and cleaned him up but since he didn't feel like remaking his bed, he brought him in our room. Miller wasn't in the mood to go back to bed. After I take my pill at night, I am a dehydrated zombie in the morning. Plus I am still fighting that cough/cold thing since my Tulsa trip.

After the boys left for work/school, I went back to bed. I kept trying to figure out why I felt like I needed to get up and get moving but couldn't remember what I had planned at work. So, I rolled out of bed at 7:45 and started working. At 8:15 my reminder went off...I had a 8:30 Dr. appt. Crap, brush teeth, throw on clothes, bust out the door (made it on time).

My appt. was uneventful, just a blood draw. The nurse commented on my lack of weight gain and asked the same questions they all do about trying every trick in the book to prevent morning sickness. I got home pretty quickly and started my busy day of work. Then Ryan told me friends would be in town from MN for lunch and asked if I could meet them. Sure...quick shower, makeup, out the door again.

Lunch was good and the short time spent with friends was nice. I enhaled my lunch since I hadn't eaten well in the past couple days. It sat well until about 4pm. I had a light snack and the feeling just didn't go away. By 6pm, I was returning my lunch to the toilet. Seriously? How in the world did it not digest in 6 hours??? What irked me the most, I splashed on my brand new white t-shirt!

I have to force myself to try and eat something else but I feel like a round 2 is coming regardless. I don't want to drug up tonight (I want to watch Idol and I can't go back to bed in the morning, I have to go to the office). I am sure you are thinking who picks tv over feeding their growing child? I will tell you, the one who hasn't kept food down in 17 weeks. That's who. I keep hoping each week of my pregnancy will be "the week" it all stops. Alrighty, sorry for the complaining. It's getting old and I am sick of being sick.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM , Blogger Jess said...

It does get tiring being sick for so long; hopefully, it'll pass for you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home