Friday, March 18, 2011

Confession

I spoke a little too soon about feeling better. Yesterday was an icky day. I thought I would fight it and I did until 7pm. Then Ryan convinced me to take a pill. My biggest concern was I know by the 1.5 hour mark after taking it, I am lights out, ready for bed. Idol wouldn't be over until 9. I struggled to stay awake and I somehow was able to see/hear who was kicked off. I honestly think I was out within miliseconds of them announcing it because Ryan woke me up before the credits were rolling.

Yes, I am obsessed with Idol this year. I fully admit it. The judges are better, there isn't any Seacrest/Cowell bantering going on, the music catalog is so much better, and the contenstants are not only interesting and have personality, but they are truly unique and gifted performers.

A friend posted her guilty pleasure in watching reality tv shows. I admit, I am a sucker for some reality tv. I feel like there is too much of it but at least there is a show or two for every taste out there. Who doesn't love a Kardashian marathon?

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger Jess said...

That sucks that you had a poopy day! Hopefully today was better.

I've never seen Idol. I think Jerry and I are the only people in America who haven't seen it.

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Well, I hope you feel better today than yesterday :)

I have only seen one episode of Idol, which was when Kelly Clarkson won. I just have too many other reality shows to stay up to date with these days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home