Saturday, April 02, 2011

Counting

Today I earned my domestic goddess award. In final preparation for Jess's "sprinkle" shower tomorrow (2nd kid, you sprinkle them with love since you have already showered the first kid), I have a few counts to deliver rather than a checklist.

  • 1 Gas station
  • 3 Stores
  • 8 Gift bags stuffed
  • 1 Bouquet looking nice on my counter
  • 47 Cupcakes baked (the package said 48 muffin tins but there were only 47 unless some lucky person figures out where I doubled up)
  • 47 Cupcakes soon to be frosted before bedtime
  • 12 Deviled eggs prepped
  • 1 Pasta salad with multiple chops and ingredients added
  • 1 Red onion sliced for tomorrow
  • 2 Tomatoes sliced for tomorrow
  • Too many to count strawberries to be prepped along with some other fun fruits
  • 2 Toilets cleaned
  • 3 Loads of laundry
I think I am about to call it a day. I am pooped and really hoping to sleep well tonight so I can enjoy tomorrow. I still have floors to clean and more cooking/prepping to be done in the morning. Ryan hopefully will be my floor man and also pick up the balloons.

Hopefully everyone brings empty tummies because I have a ton of food! I have a feeling there will be to go plates for all.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Thanks for all your hard work; I appreciate it! Looking forward to it today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home