Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Drug Update and Miller Update

Today is a two for one read.

I took my anti-nauseaus pill last night at 6pm. It definitely helped ease the nauseous feeling. The side effect of drowsiness is one to not be exagerated. By 7:45, I was starting to feel super tired. I felt like I was drunk talking by 8 and by 8:30, I couldn't fight the beast. I was knocked out. Granted, it was the best darn sleep I have had in months. Verdict, I think I will try them for a few days. I will suffer through the afternoons, take them close to supper time and crash early. Hopefully after a few good nights of this I will feel ok without them. Today's goal is rehydrating. I am already on my 3rd glass of water and it's not even 9am. :)

In Miller news, he has decided underwear are cool. He's doing pretty well with peeing in the potty but poop is another story. We struck a deal with him and daycare that he has to wear his pullups until he poops. Once he poops (which we are encouraging is a pottty thing, not ok to do in diapers) he's free to wear his underwear. He gets very upset if he has an accident so maybe this will be the changing point where he wants to be potty trained.

This is the phase that reminds me why I don't want a puppy. No one likes cleaning up pee, no matter how cute the little critter is.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad the pills seemed to have helped so far!

Yay for Miller on progressing to undies! Today, when Norah went to DC, she kept asking about Miller, and then when she got there, she saw him throught he glass, and she went running to the window, saying, "Miller!" Of course, "Miller" sounds like "Mo-mo!" but you know.

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Mo mo and Onah, what a pair. LOL!

I am a little spacy and didn't put Miller in pull-ups for school (the deal is he has to wear them until he poops). So, while Ryan was chastizing me for forgetting, Miller said "I want to show Miss Dianna my underwear." I am sure the teachers love being half mooned to check out underwear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home