Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jillian Michael's Wii Review

Meh. It is a workout but I think I need to give my kudos to the Wii Active. Granted, I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow but I think it was less intuitive and easier to cheat (for me who can't do half the stuff, that's a blessing and a curse because I try less when it's not registering that I suck). I figure if I rotate Jillian, Active and a new balance ball thinger I bought, I will be doing much more than I have been for the past 6+ months.

Now, time to go sit on my butt.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Good to know. I have Jillian's regular videos but no Wii Fit stuff. Maybe I'll just stick to the videos.

 
At 4:59 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I have heard her videos are tough, but I've never heard anything feedback about her Wii program. Good to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home