Friday, January 23, 2009

Oddities

Do you consider either of these scenarios odd?

1) At the gas station today, a guy asked me if I wanted to buy a fruit cup. He was driving one of those lunch trucks that is refrigerated that they sell food out of. I had to look around to determine he was actually addressing me. When I realized he was talking to me, I politely declined. Before you know it, he's showing me a fruit cup and telling me how the gas station attendant buys one every day. I don't know about you but I can't remember the last time I struck up or participated in a conversation with someone at the gas pump. Is this odd to anyone else?

2) My grown ass husband was working like a busy beaver last night to make what I deemed a "mixed tape" for his "boyfriends." You see, he was put in charge of creating the "soundtrack" for the bachelor party weekend he was attending. I just thought it was strange that he would spend that much time figuring out what songs to load and the order they were put in. Hopefully the boys enjoy it because he spent way too much time doing this. Does anyone else see this is an odd thing?

3 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

The first one is odd. The second one is no more odd than deciding after only 7 years to redesign a bathroom that looked nice as it was.

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I think a guy that would try to sell you a fruit cup at the gas station is ODD definately!

A grown up husband spending all night making a tape for a bachelor party is about as odd as one who would build a race track for his pool deck and paint the cardboard so it would look nice. I think all the guys are living in a time warp...odd yes, but maybe they have the right idea...being a kid again!!! More power too them!

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I love Master Froyd's mix cds. His Chrimmus mix is still my fave.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home