Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve

I had a pretty decent day today. I accomplished a few things at work, had an interview that I personally think I did very well at, and came home to a crazy baby. I played with Miller for about 45 minutes. He was semi-fussy but fun to hang out with. He's been working on sitting. Then we had bath time, a bottle and off to sleepy sleep he went. Then I made one of the 3 dishes for tomorrow's feast and watched a movie with Ryan.

I am pretty excited for tomorrow. The plan includes cleaning up the house, picking up Andy from the airport, finishing cooking, and heading to Brian and Crystal's to part-take in the feast. Oh, I plan to have the parade and the dog show on tv too. Friday I may fight the Black Friday crowd to purchase a tree so I can decorate on Saturday. No other real plans other than not worrying about work and enjoying time with Miller.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

3 Comments:

At 10:21 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful Thanksgiving planned...enjoy!

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That's good that you had such a good, productive day! See ya this afternoon for Turkey Day!

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Sounds like you had a good and productive day yesterday. We are going to get our tree tomorrow night, too. Hopefully I can push through the crazy people and get the one I want. See you this afternoon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home