Monday, November 17, 2008

Productive Weekend

I have to say, this was an extremely productive weekend for my parents and I. Here's the checklist:

1) Cleaned house before they arrived
2) Dad mowed lawn and trimmed
3) Erin and mom trimmed and weeded plants
4) Dad trimmed massive ficus tree and plants along fence
5) Mom, Dad, Erin bought 3 new plants for porch and 2 for out front and planted
6) Dad watered plants out front
7) Wrapped birthday presents for the twins (need to find a box and ship them)
8) Got cat litter and food
9) Got heart worm and flea medicine
10) Groceries bought and put away
11) Shopping in Boca (got some Christmas ideas for people)
12) Bought one present for Ryan and wrapped it
13) Miller got some new duds to wear (Baby Gap sale = awesome!)
14) Got two BRDs read and feedback out to people last night
15) Laundry done

I took today off to finish up some chores that can't be done on weeknights or on weekends. The plan is to finish some of those, reclean the house (looks like a cyclone hit), do an hours worth of work, and spend a couple hours reading Twilight before I have to pick up Ryan and Miller and start my evening of being mom again. Uff, I am tired after writing this. Must not sit down...must keep moving.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Wow. I can't believe you guys fit all of that into just two days! Did you sleep?

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Wow...whirlwind!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home