Friday, November 07, 2008

Breaking Tradition

Ryan and I are breaking tradition this year. Normally we host Thanksgiving dinner for all the Florida peeps but this year with a baby and a gimpy husband, we decided we will take a year off and let someone else take a stab at frying/smoking/baking the turkey. I know Connie and Bryan have both voiced a desire to feed the hungry troops so they will have to work out the details. I will bring whatever dish is desired and plan on drinking several bottles of wine (to keep my tradition up).

Good luck and may the best cook and host(ess) win!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I think it's best that you guys don't host it this year. Like you said, you've got too much going on, and remember the 4th of July when you pushed through with the hosting, and I don't think either of you had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home