Monday, November 03, 2008

Shout Out to Connie

Here's a giant THANK YOU to Connie. She delivered a delicious meal to us tonight to assist with our hectic schedule. After my bus incident this morning, I kept thinking the day was going to get worse but it didn't. I was able to get in the car to call in for my last meeting and make it home a little after 5:30 (which is the time I normally leave work or at least start thinking about packing up).

It's a good thing I did leave a little early because Miller has moved onto a new feeding schedule with less naps during the day. We kept him up until 6pm and then started the bath, feeding, story time routine. He was out like a light tonight.

Thanks again Connie. Dinner was delicious and we can't thank you enough.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Happy to help. Glad the night went good.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That's helpful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home