Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weekend Warrior

Saturday was filled with chores around the house. Today included a trip to Sam's Club, Publix, and laundry. I didn't make it to the mall to pick up a few things or back to Jess and Jerry's to pick up the pack n play.

I am currently working while dinner bakes. I have put in a couple hours and could keep going for a few more but I might call it quits in half an hour or so. I need to finish the stupid laundry, feed Miller and put him down for the night, and then spend an hour or so on just me.

I wish weekends were longer so I could fit in chores and get a little down time in. Annie is mad because Grandpa Marshall used to take her on two walks a day. Now she's lucky if she gets two a week. I want to take her tonight but not sure when I will fit it in.

The saving grace to working this weekend is I have been able to do it from the porch. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right!

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds like you were very busy! I could've brought the pack n play to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home