Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween and Fall


After long anticipation, Miller and I got dressed up for Halloween. As you can see, he's an alligator and I was Robin Hood.

This is us trying to get poses out of Miller but he was one tired alligator. Don't worry, he's alive and kickin' even though he's doing a face plant.


See...he's fine.

After a long week of work and drama with Ryan's knee, he was told to stay off of it this weekend. He had no problem taking those doctor's orders since he bought a new video game. It's fine with me. It's a beautiful fall day. I have the windows and doors open and have been a cleaning machine.
I cleaned Miller's room from top to bottom, went through his clothes drawers and eliminated some too small stuff, did his laundry, and added a few things to his baby book. Then I proceeded to clean up the guest bedroom, my bathroom, the kitchen (including the stove and stainless), dusted, and have moved onto the floors. I also cleaned out the porch. All that I have left is our bedroom and Ryan's bathroom. Tomorrow will be laundry and plants day. If I get ambitious, there are a couple cupboards that need tending too but I don't want to put too much on my list. What will I do next weekend?
I do have a little work "work" to do but figure I will spend some time doing that tomorrow. I just don't feel like thinking today. We have a couple more parties to go to. Ryan's ready to go but I am still debating. I would like to just sit down and relax this evening (no 5" heels like last night-they were a killer).

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Looks like blogger doesn't like my spacing. Sorry for the LONG paragraph at the end.

For those that haven't been over this week; that first picture depicts our make shift changing table, chair, and play station for when Ryan and Miller get home from work. Since he can't carry him, he hobbles around the table with all of Miller's stuff. Don't worry, it moves back to the bedroom once I am home. I can't stand the mess!

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Miller definitely was a very cute gator!

We're debating about the second party too. Staying home and chilling this evening sounds pretty dang tempting.

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Miller looks adorable in those pics and Miss Robin Hood too! Hope you change your mind and we see you tonight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home