Friday, October 17, 2008

Supermom Secret Ingredient Discovered

With Ryan being gone now for over a week, I have fully discovered the supermom secret ingredient for success. Caffeine! Yes, it is a glorious thing but I have yet to resort to coffee. I have lived on about 5 hours of sleep each night for the past week, worked a full day, done the mommy thing, worked some more, and had a little bit of a social life. I can't wait for the weekend to come because I fully intend to get a nap or two in.

Miller has been a good boy. His newest milestone this week was rolling onto his stomach in his crib and staying asleep. Last week when he did that he woke up and I had to go and flip him back over. He went down last night on his back with his head on the window end of the room. This morning, he had his head facing the opposite side of the room (closet) and was on his stomach. What an amazing little dude.

Goals for the next couple days:
1) Take out garbage
2) Clean house
3) Laundry
4) Pick up my car from the dealer
5) Groceries???
6) Return halloween costumes
7) Nap

I think I can manage most of those.

4 Comments:

At 11:56 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

Better Caffiene then Crystal Meth. Blogger is being retarded, so I will announce it here. MLB and I lost 27-28. That is all. Good day.oj

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Jess said...

If I were you, I'd be using cocaine in my eye drops at this point. I seriously don't know how you've managed it all this past week. And, I can't believe you haven't folded and gone to the dark side: You're almost 31, you need to start drinking coffee.

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Return Halloween costumes??? What's the deal there?

Sounds like you have been one busy mom...think what those single mom's go through they never get help...I wouldn't want to change places with them.

Isn't it cool when they move around like real little people.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Congrats to Miller! And congrats to you for single-moming it all week. The idea makes me shudder. :)

Oh and as for returning Halloween costumes that sounds like me. I've been way indecisive this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home