Friday, October 17, 2008

Goodbye Abby Lockhart

I have faithfully watched ER for the past 14 years. This is the final season and they are slowly writing off all of the characters. Character Abby Lockhart has been on for the past 10 years and I have to say, I have seen her go through hell with her love life, manic mother, alcoholism, marriage, pregnancy, nurse to doctor, etc. I can't believe she is gone and the show is ending. There are only a few characters left that have been on for ages. It's pretty cool how they are tying things up and I won't give away anything if you haven't watched it yet.

Needless to say, I will have to find a new Thursday night addiction for the next decade to follow. Any suggestions? Maybe this time around I will pick a comedy rather than a drama that makes me cry every week and plays with my emotions.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I don't think you have to worry about giving anything away: I think you're the last person in the world still watching it.

 
At 1:33 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

oh man, it's so sad to see someone so wrapped up in their stories!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home