Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chores

So far out of the 7 items on my chore list I accomplished 4.5...I took out the garbage (cleaned out fridge and cat litter), cleaned house (floors including cleaning grout in the bathroom), Miller's laundry, picked up my car, bought some groceries to get me through tomorrow, and returned my halloween costumes. I have not successfully napped, bought a weeks worth of groceries, or finished laundry.

Miller is taking a nap so I might go watch a little tv before we head over to Jess and Jerry's for a delightful meal. I want to take the pack n play but have never set it up myself. Looks like Miller will have to sleep on the floor until I am ready to leave. He's starting to roll so the middle of the bed is no longer an option.

Scooter and Annie better beware, he will be mobile before too long. Their worlds are going to flip upside down again.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 AM , Blogger Jess said...

He probably would have slept a little better over here if he'd had the pack n play, but then you'd have to haul it.

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I know how to put a pack and play together (once you are not using the extra high mattress that is). There is one thing to remember about the middle thing...when you are taking it apart the middle thing is the first thing up. When you are setting up it is the last thing down. If that helps.
I also want to say you ROCK. Doing the whole week by yourself is very impressive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home