Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lullabies at 4 am?

Miller is working on rolling over and has always been quite the kicker. This morning, we were awaken to a lullaby at 4 am. Miller must have been fussing and kicking his legs because he hit his fish tank tv/lullaby thingy in his crib (which is above his bumper!). I rolled over and asked Ryan if he was up and started it and he said no, Miller did it. Now, with Ryan's past track record for sleep walking and talking, I had a minute where I thought he was lying but I know he didn't get up. It was Miller!

As for yesterday's post. I came home and forced myself to spend 2+ hours reading the worst business requirements documents and gap analysis you have ever read. I chewed off 4 fingernails and drank 3 glasses of wine. It was torture. All I have left to do tonight is email my questions and concerns to the business analyst. We have a huge pow wow tomorrow and I am still trying to catch up. Wish me luck. It could be painful tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 7:21 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Soon, Miller will be scaling out of that crib to freedom!

Good luck with your big meeting. Hope it all goes well!

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Okay, um..just the listing of what you had to read gave me a headache. Yuck. Hope your pow wow went well and you didn't have to pull any hair out.

I see Miller is using his kung foo kicks to make some music in there. What a resourceful little guy!

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Much luck with the drama!

Also did you ever think that Miller (who is Mr. so advanced and smart) just woke up and wanted a little music and just turned it on?
I mean come on people he might be bored. In a few weeks he may be asking for cable!

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I would love to make a meat loaf for Ryan! In fact unless they baked all three when Uncle Pete stayed for dinner last night, there is one left now. I will check it out and put it in the freezer for Uncle Ryan to take home!

I can't wait for you to meet Rylee, she is very sweet and beautiful. Jon and Shannon are already doing great with her! They are naturals.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home