Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday night was Rock Band at our house.

Saturday was the annual pool party at the Polich's.

Sunday was Erin resting and recooperating from too much partying. Hmmm...that sounds funny. Maybe I should say socializing since I didn't party in the true sense of the word unless you count over indulging in food.

I finished Eat, Pray, Love. Not a huge fan. I liked parts of it but just never really got why it was hyped so much. I also kicked Ryan's butt at 2 games of yahtzee and then almost beat him at trivia. I blame Pete for my demise, the phone beeped and I checked it and it threw my game off for the last 2 questions which were based on speed. Sorry Pete, I need a scapegoat.

Monday's plan is looking ok so far. Ryan is busy making pancakes and I feel like showering and going to the book store. Not sure if we will do anything else exciting today but for once you can say I "relaxed" over the weekend. I did clean out the pantry yesterday, swept the porch, trimmed and weeded my plants out front and picked up the kitchen again but that's just a scaled back version of what I wanted to accomplish. I don't consider that "cleaning."

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and got some relaxing in.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I loved "Eat. Pray. Love." But I like travel writing + introspective memoirs. Not everyone else does.

Good to hear you got plenty of chillaxation in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home