Thursday, May 15, 2008

LBF Update

LBF has to see the doctor each week now. We are in the home stretch. The doctor said he's moving down, head in the right spot, and at least 6 lbs already. For those of you that are betting people, adjust your weight and arrival dates now because that might be the only hint you get from me.

Next week we go back for the normal check in but also one last ultrasound. The ultrasound should be pretty cool because we haven't seen him since week 20 or 21. That's between 4 and 5 months ago. That will give the doctor (and us) a better idea of how he's facing and what his more accurate weight is.

I think I gained a whole 1/2 lb in two weeks although my tummy has popped out quite a bit. Clothing is becoming a challenge and comfort is completely gone. I have worn more skirts and dresses in the last couple weeks that people at work are wondering what's up. It is funny to have to tell someone you are "dressed up" because your pants don't fit and not that you have a hot date or dirty clothes (those are my normal excuses when you see my legs pop out from a skirt).

So, all is well and "moving" along. The doctor's office still sucks. We waited about 15 minutes to get in (not bad) but then I got to sit on the table with a sheet over my waist for close to another 45 minutes. Pregnant women sitting on exam tables...doesn't make for a comfortable experience. Ryan found the same magazine in the same area he stashed it behind the exam table from the last visit when we were in that room. I can't remember if that was the appt two weeks ago or the one a month ago but either way...I don't want to think about their cleanliness.

3 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

well, you could always give birth in a taxi...may be cleaner?

 
At 10:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are saying he might be making an early exit, then maybe he will be born on May 31st!

If that is the case then I will definitely never forget his birthday!

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Move along, LBF. I need you out before June 12th or I'm gonna miss ya.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home