Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mind Power

One thing I noticed lately is that I have strong desires to complete things (projects, chores, things at work, etc.) but I just don't have the energy. It's not a procrastination thing, it's a physical thing. Picture Luke Skywalker thinking about that light saber just out of reach and it flying into his hand. That's the type of power I need in my life OR the ability to plant ideas in Ryan's head so he does them for me.

That's right Ryan...yes, it is fun to water plants for Erin. Yes, I think I will pay the bills tonight. Oh, I should vacuum and fix the floor Erin has asked me about. Oh, maybe I will clean the closet while I wait for good tv to start. Yes...help do the things Erin would like to accomplish...

4 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

My mind has a force field comparable to the Death Star. Your pitiful brain waves bounce of my Strong Brain like an Ewok SLingshot off a Tie Fighter.

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger Jess said...

As I have said numerous times before, wait until LBF is born and make him do all those chores. You've got a little minion brewing in there just waiting to do your bidding!

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

May the FORCE stay with him forever and rub off on Juan.

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Um, remind Ryan that the Death Star's force field was eventually disabled and the Death Star was destroyed. He better watch out for your light saber.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home