Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mid-week cleaning

You may think I would be the "nester" with the baby on the way but Ryan is the one making sure everything is getting done in our lives. Not only has he been driving the household repairs and improvements, he is also making sure we refinance our house before our loan is up next month. Tomorrow the appraiser comes so he mowed the lawn and began the clean-up process before bowling tonight. I got home at 7:30 and have started doing my part (normally I would say fair share but lately, I can't seem to meet him half way. That may have to do with the watermelon in my middle).

This may sound silly but it is my guess that an appraiser wouldn't notice the dust on the end tables but if someone is coming in my home to make a judgement on me, I think the cleaner the better. Trust me, I doubt there will be any floor washing but sweeping/vacuuming/dusting are a must. So, with that said, I am getting back to dusting so Ryan can vacuum when he gets home.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Hopefully the appraiser is impressed with your shiny end tables. Hope the refinancing goes smoothly!

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Those shiny end tables are the deal breaker so I hope you got them done :) Hope the appraiser appreciated your efforts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home