Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

People may think Ryan and I are strange...ponder that, move on. We have always celebrated Mother's/Father's day since we got Annie and Jazzy. Mainly it was a card to each other from the dog or cat and used as an excuse to buy the other person something.

Last year, I received a Wii for Mother's Day. Now, you know darn well I didn't ask for it but I did enjoy it. This year, I am closest to being a real mom so Ryan didn't need any reminding. He surprised me Friday night with downloads of Ugly Betty season 2. Again, I can't help but think this was a gift partially intended for him since he couldn't wait to give it to me on Friday and we watched 2 episodes. This makes me think I need to pick out a great Father's day gift that I will also enjoy...hmmm...maybe a day at the spa or flowers.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I think you should give him something that will help him cook you delicious meals!

Happy Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home