Saturday, March 01, 2008

Saturday Morning

Last night we went to the Panther's game. It was pretty fun. We bought tickets that had us at the top of the arena but we had free food and drink. With that, one of our friends swung a deal and got 4 tickets 2 rows off the ice. That was sweet. We had to rotate turns sitting in them but hey, I got a period of full on hockey in my face. I don't think I would ever pay $160+ to sit in those same seats, they were right down by the goal in the corner so it was tough to see the other end of the rink. I enjoyed it probably more than most of the crew since I like hockey (I think they were there for food and drink). LOL!

Ever since we got home last night, the dog was being a pill which makes me mad. I am up and getting ready to take her to the dog walk (fundraiser) and I have wanted to do is kick her this morning. Whining, in and out, in and out. Up on the bed, off the bed, on the bed...you get the picture.

So, I have to hop in the shower and assume that I guilted drunken Jess into showing up this morning. She was all for it a month ago but after last night's beer extravaganza, she might be in too much pain to get up and bring Scooter. Who knows. She usually keeps her committments.

The house looks great. Ryan will probably post pictures before I do. The painters finished the outside yesterday and wow, what a difference. I am happy with our color choices. Looks pretty darn nice. Now, if I can get those darn giraffes painted, I will be done. Then my dad can come lay the floor and we can put stuff back in the house. Right now we look like evil pack rats that live in filth.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Sorry I didn't make it. But it felt so good to sleep in and not have to do anything today. Hope you guys had a good walk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home