Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TV Blues

I miss some of my old tv shows and am glad to know that the writer's strike is either resolved or almost over (I am behind in the news department). I sat down last night to veg out and watch tv. I actually watched and enjoyed American Idol because there was absolutely nothing else on.

Honestly, I should have started reading a new book but after working 12 hours, I just want to sit down and not have to "think" or work at relaxing. When I read, I fall asleep and it just wasn't time for bed.

Tonight I am home before 7, what a shocker! I am going to make dinner. Nothing gourmet but we might actually eat before 8pm tonight. Hopefully there will be something else on but I have a feeling I will have to settle for more AI. Oh well...at least this year isn't as bad as the last few.

5 Comments:

At 8:09 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I've never seen an episode of AI. I think Jerry and I might be the only people in America who haven't. Anyway, it has just never appealed to me.

BTW, the writer's strike is over. They went back to work today. So new shows should start cropping back up in a few weeks.

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I feel your pain. I really miss The Office and have resorted to watching the DVDs to keep myself content; now I'm sick of them too.

 
At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Savor the next few months of TV. Once LBF arrives you'll forget why you have two rooms in your house dedicated to an electronic device that you never get to use. When your hubby decided to put it to use it will anger you knowing that there is a pile of stains formerly simply known as "laundry" awaiting your attention. You'll pick one or two shows and consider it a treat if you actually get to see them. My recent selection is October Road... problem is, I can't stay awake once I settle in bed to watch it.

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I want my TV shows back too....

 
At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with SQKR. My last video game purchase was NCAA Football 2004! I tried to buy Guitar Hero 1,2, or 3 but the wicked witch of the North (WWN) squeaked, "no."

BKR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home