Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Waiting for Midnight

I needed to be up at midnight to check some functionality for work. I made the mistake of asking Ryan to set the alarm for me since it is evil and I have avoided setting it for 7 years now. He pulled one over on me. Not only did he set it for 11:45 (assuming I would hit snooze like normal) but our clock is also fast. So, at 11:3X not sure what the real time was I shuffled out to the computer to login. Realized it was 11:38 now, and have been trying to kill 22 minutes worth of time. I was afraid if I went back to bed, I would miss the midnight hour. I am crossing my fingers everything is peachy keen so I can go back to bed by 12:02am.

One other note, the heartburn that starts around 4:30 in the afternoon is still present at midnight. I am glad I usually sleep through part of it because I am so sick of having my throat burn all the time. Now I have to try to fall back asleep with it again a second time? That's just cruel. Mother nature needs to give it up. I paid my dues in the first trimester. Just let me make it a day without wanting to swallow a gallon sized jug of malox (or tums in my case).

5 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

technically you have avoided setting it for 9 years, but I won't get picky. Although, not intentional, that was a clever trick I pulled on you. Besides you are so pretty you don't need much beauty sleep....

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Jess said...

So, how is this alarm clock so tricky you can't figure it out? If you can use that Blackberry with such ease, I doubt the alarm would pose anything more difficult.

Sorry to hear about the heartburn. Makes me think of "Juno" though :)

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

Its not that it is tricky she is just obstinate about learning how to do things that I can do when I am around.

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I still can't get over you having to do some work at midnight...what the fudge? And here I get pissed when I'm still at work at 5:03pm.

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I feel so bad that pregnancy has been so tough on you. If you don't get better quick... I bet LBF won't be having a brother or sister any time soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home