Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tidbits

No, the doctor never returned my call.

No, I did not call them back yesterday.

Yes, I called today but they were already closed. I did find out they only answer the phone M-R from 9-6 and F from 9-3. Makes me wonder if their 24 hour return call policy only applies to working hours rather than real hours. I couldn't leave a voicemail because the oncall nurse can't transfer me back into their system.

Yes, it is cold in Chicago but not anything I haven't experienced before. No, I can't button my coat over my belly.

Yes, I worked too many hours yesterday and stressed out about it. In my haste to pack last night/ this morning, I forgot my pj's. It's cold as hell here and I didn't bring anything other than dressy work clothes. Should make for interesting sleeping arrangements. Good thing I don't have to share a room with anyone. I remembered I forgot them at about Flamingo and Sunrise this morning. Too far to turn around but in reality, I would have had time.

Traveling, good and bad. Good is I got a ton done waiting to board my plane and the first hour of the flight. Bad is that once I landed it has been hellish chaos.

I am waiting on Big K to call or email me so I know if I have to get supper on my own or if he will meet me for dinner. I am starving!

That is all. I have plenty of work to do for the next couple hours. It will be nice to get caught up.

3 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Edit...9-5

Silly me, 9-6 would be a full work day.

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Where are you staying in Chi-town? If you're close to Michigan Ave, you could pop over to H&M or Forever 21 -- I'm sure they have PJs there.

Hope you got to have dinner with Big K. If so, I hope you shoved a mozzarella stick in his mouth on my behalf.

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Hang in there! Maybe treat yourself to a Target run and buy PJ's! If you can order pizza why not PJ's...there is a need.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home