Saturday, February 16, 2008

Update

Well, this isn't much of an update. The doctor's office did not call me back yesterday by 2:30 so I called again. I didn't leave a second message but let's say it is the next day and they did not call me back within 24 hours. I am upset and will be calling on Monday to not only speak with someone but complain to the doctor. I feel slightly better but not 100%.

On a side note, my mom and I registered for some baby loot today. Talk about a day long adventure. I needed the assistance of a new mom since my mom hadn't seen or heard of half the stuff they recommend you register for. I have never seen so many choices for a bottle or nuk. Don't plan on taking a little bit of time to register-it took us a full day! I still have to go back and edit some items that I found at another store I like better. I also have some items I couldn't decide on. It's not as fun as registering for a wedding but had some cool moments.

3 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, I hated registering for our wedding, and I remember when we printed Amy's register and we said "what is all this shit?" so I'm glad I didn't go with you. The fun thing is that now we can start planning a day for your shower! I'm thining smething along the lines of tea and finger sandwiches, and a male stripper! Whatcha think? :)

And, do you want me to kick that doctor of yours? Cuz I will if she needs it.

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Yeah, it fun moments but overall, it was a chore.

Hmmm...if we are going with a theme...

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

that kid's going to get a big "congrats, you're related to the undoubtedly coolest uncle any kid is ever going to have in his generation", and probably some firecrackers.

You can't start them out on the road to manly misadventure too early, y'know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home