Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One More Baby Post

I seem to be posting a lot about the baby lately (well, more so about how much I hate being pregnant). Here's a couple tidbits and then I will lay off until after the shower and finally post pictures of everything (including my gut).

Tuesday, LBF decided to ride up under the ribs and take up residency. What a pain, literally. No position is comfortable.

Wednesday, pregnancy took over. By this I mean I actually showered, barely dried my hair, put on a dress since no clothes felt comfortable, and went to work without shaving my legs. For those that have seen hairy Erin legs, you understand what I am talking about. The will to be cute and sexy is gone. I am officially a MOM!

I came home from work today to find the furniture has arrived. Ryan will put the crib together while I go get his b-day presents in line. I am pretty pumped for this to finally happen. Then we can rest easy as we are as prepared as we can be at this point.

Baby classes start in April. I am interested but not looking forward to 6 nights of class. Can't they put this stuff online or do it in one day over the weekend?

11 weeks left to go. The countdown is on.

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Can't wait to see the furniture in the room!

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Still 11 weeks?! Man, this baby brewing takes forever!

 
At 11:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad about the baby classes! We where lucky enough to get them done over the weekend. Some the stuff is really interesting and helpful, but most of it is drive-screws-into-your-head boring and you have to make sure you stay awake during the crap to catch the good stuff.

Hang in there, the good stuff is almost here!
BKR

 
At 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby Classes for us were a weekend event. I pretty much didn't even pay attention becuase we already knew we were having a CSection.
Sheryl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home