Monday, March 10, 2008

Home Cooking = Home Sick

I did a little home cooking last night (pizza roll-like stromboli and rice krispy bars). Not sure how that could do me in but my tummy started rumbling last night. I woke up and had sweat through my t-shirt at 1:30am but figured it was nothing. I got up this morning a little early because I had a busy day planned but somehow didn't make it to work early. I was dragging behind and felt like I was going to be sick. I got in the car and headed to work thinking, "I should just turn back." I didn't turn back and felt awful at work. After about an hour of struggling to beat the tummy gurgles and several bathroom trips, I called it a day and headed home. I almost had a "Jess-cident" on the way home. I stopped at a store but before I got out of the car it subsided BUT by the time I got to the driveway...I was hoping I could make the few steps inside the house. I made it, but barely.

I don't think I poisoned Ryan or Jess. Maybe it wasn't my cooking afterall but so far, I think it is quite possible.

3 Comments:

At 3:28 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Love how everyone knows that a "Jess-cident" is not something positive.

Sucks that you feel like poo (literally). I feel fine, so your stromboli staph didn't get me! And BTW, thanks for inviting me for dinner. Scooter and I had a delightful evening: Ninja Warrior rocks.

 
At 5:00 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Hope you are feeling better...I'm sure it wasn't your food. There's lots of people at work who have been out today and last week due to illness. Or it could be that my job just makes people sick.

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

You have had such a time with your tummy...that baby is sure giving you the business! But it will all be worth it soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home