Thursday, March 20, 2008

Misc. Posting

Here is some randomness.

Where did the day/week go? Up at 6:45 (can't get out of bed much earlier these days), off to work at 7:45, work 8:30-7 something, home at 8 something, chow down some food, start laundry, ready for bed but must stay up to finish laundry. I am exhausted but since Ryan is still at work and we leave Saturday for my parents, I probably should do something around the house before I sit down.

My sister and I have been replaced by my parent's pets. Yes, they now send pictures of their cat and dog to people like our friends pass pictures of their kids and drinking events. I hope once they have a grandkid they send pictures of him to their friends instead of cat and dog pictures. Wait, that would mean I would have to take pictures of LBF...need to start practicing that.

I was told FU from a dear friendwho lives in CO now, through a coworker mind you, that is too cool to email or blog. I guess nothing changes. If he were here in person, I would get the same warm greeting. Good to know distance doesn't change our friendship. That's right, I am talking about Big K. Nice to make Erika your messenger.

In search of a good bra. That's right. I have no boundaries and now that I am pregnant, I feel like I can blog about this. Underwires used to be my friend. Now I just want a giant, soft, nonbinding over the shoulder-boulder holder. Looks like the $200+ I have dropped on support features since becoming pregnant is about to go up. Poor Ryan just wants a pair of tennis shoes or a pair of jeans-I say go buy 10 for what I have bought since I became pregnant.

Randomness...always fun how things can pop in and out of my head. I honestly have a list running but I guess my lists make some of you feel lazy. I need to go write down a few things for our trip, a few things for work, and a few chores. Do you think my brain starts hopping from topic to topic because it focuses all day long and by the end of the day it is just shot?

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, I was replaced not by pets but by the crows outside my mother's window. I swear I've heard more about the habits of those crows than I have about anything else int he past year.

As per your miscellany: I think your brain just doesn't stop running.

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I hear you about the bra and I don't have nearly as much to support! Happy Easter and have fun with the parents!

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

My parents have no domestic pets so their talks center around the horses, farm and work. I think they throw tidbits of my siblings and me once in awhile-if we do something good enough to warrant a discussion, that is.

Have a great weekend in Tampa with the family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home