Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Post?

Well, I admit I haven't been full of sunshine and rainbow lately but darn it, nothing has been post worthy other than all the bad things going on. Last night after another longer day, we met some friends for dinner. It was nice to get out and not think about work or the fact that I feel icky again.

Today my boss made me leave work at 4 since I had been working too many hours. I didn't actually leave at 4 but made it out the door by 4:30. It was raining pretty heavily so I skipped stopping for an errand I wanted to do and skipped getting gas. We are going to meet some other friends for dinner and then head home for an early night.

We have no major chores planned this weekend so hopefully I can get a few small things done and chill out. One thing I did learn today-it's a good thing I come home 3 hours after Ryan. Tonight I was home early enough to experience his "rock band" practice where he sings and plays guitar. He can never tease me ever again about my bad singing. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It's not pleasant! Even the animals seem a little disturbed.

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Haha, Ryan singing, that I would love to see! I didn't realize he was so dedicated; he must be getting pretty good then (at least at the playing if not the singing). Hope you enjoy your weekend; you can probably use some good rest/relaxation :)

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

When he decides to play Hunk of Burning Love...that I want to see!

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

She is just trying to downplay my awesomeness. She was so turned on she almost grew another baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home