Monday, March 24, 2008

Day Off

I took today off to drive (well, ride) back from my parents. We left around 10 and were home shortly after 2. Unpacked, looked at the mail and then took a 2 hour nap. It was glorious. I am ready to go to bed but it isn't even 7pm yet so I need to find something constructive to do. I might read a little or watch some tv.

Starting tomorrow I have to start lifting some weights or I will never be able to hold LBF or lift his stroller. I figure 11 weeks of something for my arms is better than none. For now, the couch is calling.

I did pretty well in staying off my bb today. I did read my messages and only responded to two. I should have done more but I figure they need to learn to live without me. (and I need to learn to live without working)

4 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Yep, get them prepared to live without you cuz you are going to be a buzy new mommy real soon-yeah!

Glad to hear you had a nice weekend and found some good salespeople to help you out. Always nice when that happens since it's so rare. Did you eat as many goodies as we did here?

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Erin said...

We ate a lot but not as much as the feast you guys had!

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Babies start out light so your muscles can grow as they do. It's not like LBF will come out as a 20 pounder. Besides, husbands are for carrying around babies.

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

AMEN! Work Less Relax More!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home