Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Happy Birthday to Ryan! He's still older than me but not wiser :) Just kidding honey!

I think he will probably have a decent birthday. He already opened his loot. The boys are taking him to lunch today and I am taking him out for dinner.

One thing I must note, we are both bad parents. We forgot it was Jazzy's birthday too! The baby isn't even here and we already forgot about her! Granted, she escaped on me last night so she was on my poop list. I revoked it for another day :)

4 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

heeheehee...that cat is the pride and joy of my persuasive skillz.

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, we never celebrate Scooter's b-day, so our kids? They'll be lucky if we remember Christmas.

Happy birthday to Ryan!

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Did you find her? I hope by now Jazzy is home and sleeping. (& maybe having tuna for din din!)

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jazzy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home