Saturday, March 01, 2008

Giraffe-Check

We made it to the dog walk this morning and it was pretty nice out. Much cooler than last year. Traffic was awful because there was an art festival going on in the same location. Needless to say, we were pushing it to make it on time.

After the walk, we dropped one tired pooch off at home and went to pick up our flooring. Grab some Taco Bell and headed home to start our chores. I finished painting the giraffe and am done! Called my dad and told him he could come put in the floor this week. Once that's in, it's time to get the furniture and move things back into place.

Ryan worked on his sink outside today. Almost done. Looking pretty darn good. I am exhausted so it's time to read for a few minutes and fall asleep. I have a ton of things I want to do tomorrow but I might have to have a lazy day instead. I need some R 'n' R to make it through next week.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds busy. But can't wait to see the finished room!

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished project..bet it looks great! I'm sure you're anxious to have the whole room done now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home