Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby Baby Baby Posting!

I wanted to start with a giant Thank You to Jess for organizing the baby shower and to everyone else who was able to attend. For those that couldn't make the trip(stupid airlines, why must you charge so much to fly?) I appreciate the gifts and well wishes. Although Ryan was anti-baby shower, he is very appreciative as well. LBF has a ton of great things to start him on the path to spoil-dom when he arrives.

This morning, despite everyone's hangovers (see Ryan's post), we put all the loot away and organized the room. The drawers are packed with clothes and goodies, the bouncer is put together, and all in all, things are shaping up. I will need to back and wash things but I have 10 weeks to do that, right? LOL!

I am going to try to post the pictures of the baby room in a separate post since blogger is being mean. I didn't get any good belly shots so maybe later today I will take one. Looks like I am the last to hop in the shower so I best be moving along.

Thank you again for all the great loot, conversation, and well wishes yesterday!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Blogger Jess said...

You're very welcome, happy to do it.

But yeah, yesterday turned out to be a marathon of drinking. Ugh.

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

It was great fun! I loved seeing all the cool loot. Now I'm looking forward to getting registered.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home