Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Accomplishments

Here's what was accomplished this weekend by me (well Sunday-yesterday was all painting):

1) Cleaned house (porch, kitchen, living/dining/man room, bedroom, both bathrooms). That consists of picking up shit, dusting, washing, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping.
2) Washed the front windows and porch windows. Didn't get to the back ones.
3) Almost finished laundry-still another 4 or so hours to go today.
4) Got taxes done.
5) Paid bills.
6) Got groceries.
7) Got some fun stuff for me at Pier One and Borders.
8) Got Annie a new placemat (still can't find her old one) and some treats.
9) Got Ryan his V-Day present and card.
10) Trimmed plants inside, porch, and outside.

The final things to do during the week is try to find and clear a path to the guest bed for my mom when she comes. With the baby room torn apart...there's several piles of shit stuffed into the guest room.

I might try to paint an animal during the week but we will see how work goes. For now, I think I might have a glass of juice, a snack, and go sit out on the porch and enjoy the nice weather we are having.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Goodness! You're like a machine! This second tri-mester is like a whole new world, huh?

As a kid-side-note, after spending the weekend hearing: "Colby's touching me!"

"No, I'm not."

"Colby stop touching Spencer!"

"I'm not touching Spencer, he's touching me."

"No, I didn't. Mom! Colby's touching me!"

"Colby, leave Spencer alone!"

We've decided to wait another decade for kids.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Erin said...

That's only if you have two. One can only say "Scooter took my toy" and whine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home