Saturday, February 09, 2008

And a Monkey in a Tree...

I am done with the monkey and his sick looking banana. The tree is 99% done. I had a boo boo that requires getting out the main wall color and doing some "erasing" at the top side of the tree. That will have to wait until tomorrow. All in all, not too darn shabby! I had my doubts this morning when the fumes got to me and I thought I was going to pass out. I ate lunch, took a nap, and then came back to finish it up. 2 giraffes and an elephant to go.

I do have to admit, I do like painting but figure after this project, I won't need to pick up a paint brush until LBF and I do the water paint by number thing. I also thought at about hour number 6 that LBF better love his room and when he decides he doesn't like it, his father can redecorate.

Ryan will have to tell you about his own adventures today. He put a new door to the garage in. Of course, nothing is hassle free. Time to get cleaned up and celebrate the Chinese New Year with friends. It is going to be an early night. I am pooped!

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Man, it's like Project Cental there in the Froyd household! I'm telling ya, you gotta reserve some projects for LBF -- you don't want that kid to be spoiled -- thinking his parents have already done all the work that needs to be done!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Want to hear a funny about projects? You know how I have mentioned several times the "yellow" needs a fresh coat. Well Mr. Bob Vila (not Tim the Tool Man) mentioned he might do it! I am not going to hold my breath but that would be super cool. The only problem is once you start touching up paint, where do you stop? The hallway needs white...

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Damn you guys are busy bees! I need to know...what have you two been drinking lately to give you all this stamina. I'm willing to pay....

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Water, juice, and milk for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home