Thursday, February 07, 2008

Met the Pediatrician

We met the pediatrician today. Talk about a 180 from yesterday's doctor experience. We were told to call an hour before our appt to make sure the doctor would be on time. They told Ryan she was about 15 minutes behind, show up at 5:15 instead of 5:00. Ok, that works for me. We were greeted by a nice nurse/receptionist (not sure of her title since she met us by the door). At 5:14, the doctor met us and took us in her office. She talked a mile a minute and explained how the practice works. Sounds pretty darn nice to me. Too bad my OB isn't that put together and nice. I hate to say it but I am actually excited to have appointments with this doctor.

5 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, that's good. You'll end up spending way more time with the pediatrician than with the OB anyway.

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Shannon says the OB office is so disorganized and it's wait wait wait. So glad to hear the when you have a baby or squirmy child you won't have to wait.

 
At 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must take this opportunity to brag about our pediatrician. He is Dr. McDreamy of West Michigan. He is eye candy. I have to take notes at the visits because I get so distracted. His practice is actually pleasant and always on time. During a recent visit he and BKR started discussing the Boundary Waters and now BKR even has a man crush.

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Oh boy SQKR...only you and BKR would crush on your pediatrician. That's funny. I think this lady speaks too fast for Ryan to gain crush status. If he starts volunteering to take LBF without me, then I will know why.

 
At 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I've got a man-crush. And, yes, I do take Valerie to the doctor alone. Gives me some time to talk canoeing with the Doc and not slip on the drool left by SQKR as she stares without blinking at Dr. McCanoe. BKR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home